sobota, 30 marca 2013

Bobby D'Ambrosio, Michelle Weeks - Moment Of My Life (The Family Master Remix 2013)



Bobby D'Ambrosio, Michelle Weeks - Moment Of My Life (The Family Master Remix 2013)
Out On 08/04/2013

I am thrilled to present you the rework of "Moment Of My Life (The Family Master Remix 2013)".

I hope you gonna enjoy listening and playing as much as we enjoyed doin' it.

Love, Peace & Music,
Bobby D'Ambrosio

*******

MAIN CREDITS:

Produced and Arranged by Bobby D'Ambrosio and Robert 'Kosbie' Jones Co Produced by Shawn Lucas
Horns, Electric Guitar and Bass recorded by Louis Benedetti at Soulshine Studios NJ
Mixed by Bobby D'Ambrosio, Robert 'Kosbie' Jones and Khaliq Glover

Vocals by Michelle Weeks
Piano and Keyboards by Shawn Lucas
Bass by Ramon de Bruyn
Guitar by Michael 'Moon' Reuben
Horns by Chops Horns
Trombone Solo by Darryl Dixon
Saxophone Solo by David 'Dave' Watson
Drums by Bobby D'Ambrosio and Robert 'Kosbie' Jones

ADDITIONAL CREDITS:

"Sons of Italy Dub Mix" Arranged and Mixed by Bobby D'Ambrosio and Louis Benedetti @ Thompson Studios NY

"Raffa Scoccia Life Mix" Arranged and Performed by Raffa Scoccia for Ristretto Music



Bobby D'Ambrosio feat. Michelle Weeks - Moment Of My Life (Raffa Scoccia Life Mix)





Bobby D'Ambrosio feat. Michelle Weeks - Moment Of My Life (Osio & Jones Familly Remix 2013)




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz